Computer Engineering Department is one of the most dynamic departments. Main goal of this department is to provide students best education as well as improve skills and leadership qualities though best teaching learning methods.Computer department is having highly qualified, dynamic and experienced faculty. It has well equipped ultra modern laboratories with latest configuration machines& licensed software. It provides exposure to current technologies such as Hadoop,Big Data, Cloud & special hands-on Open Source Software’s through Workshops & Seminars.
It also provides exposure through professional body such as CSI (ComputerSociety of India Student Branch) for students. It conducts extracurricular activities such as Aptitude Test, Communication Skill sessions to prepare for training & placement. Most of the faculties are pursuing their Ph. Dfrom different universities. Staff members have published technical papers in various national and international conferences/ journals and also attended workshops to improve technical expertise.
To be a center of excellence in Computer Engineering education to meet global challenges.
To achieve academic excellence by imparting comprehensive knowledge in the computer engineering To meet global challenges in computer technologies by providing and academia and industry interaction environment. To inculcate professional ethics to serve the society.
- PEO1. To prepare globally competent graduates having strong fundamentals, domain knowledge, updated with modern technology to provide the effective solutions for engineering problems. PEO2. To prepare the graduates to work as a committed professional with strong professional ethics and values, sense of responsibilities, understanding of legal, safety, health, societal, cultural and environmental issues.
- PEO3. To prepare committed and motivated graduates with research attitude, lifelong learning, investigative approach, and multidisciplinary thinking.
- PEO4. To prepare the graduates with strong managerial and communication skills to work effectively as individual as well as in teams.
- PSO1: Professional Skills-The ability to understand, analyze and develop computer programs in the areas related to algorithms, system software, multimedia, web design, big data analytics, and networking for efficient design of computer-based systems of varying.
- PSO2: Problem-Solving Skills- The ability to apply standard practices and strategies in software project development using open-ended programming environments to deliver a quality product for business success.
- PSO3: Successful Career and Entrepreneurship- The ability to employ modern computer languages, environments, and platforms in creating innovative career paths to be an entrepreneur, and a zest for higher studies.
- PO1. To apply knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, problem solving skills, algorithmic analysis and mathematical modeling to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- PO2. To analyze the problem by finding its domain and applying domain specific skills
- PO3. To understand the design issues of the product/software and develop effective solutions with appropriate consideration for public health and safety, cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- PO4. To find solutions of complex problems by conducting investigations applying suitable techniques.
- PO5. To adapt the usage of modern tools and recent software.
- PO6. To contribute towards the society by understanding the impact of Engineering on global aspect.
- PO7. To understand environment issues and design a sustainable system.
- PO8. To understand and follow professional ethics.
- PO9. To function effectively as an individual and as member or leader in diverse teams and interdisciplinary settings.
- PO10. To demonstrate effective communication at various levels.
- PO11. To apply the knowledge of Computer Engineering for development of projects, and its finance and management.
- PO12. To keep in touch with current technologies and inculcate the practice of lifelong learning.