We are committed to impart value based quality education to maximize student satisfaction keeping in mind global trends and needs of the industry and society in a rapidly changing environment.
Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the institution
Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education Organization of workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for quality-related activities
Salient Features Of Institutional Quality Policy Are:
1. Student centric teaching-learning process.
2. Faculty is encouraged and enabled to upgrade continuously academic skills.
3. Self-learning and research laboratories.
4. Mapping educational policies to global needs.
5. Promoting research culture amongst students and faculty.
6. All round development of students through sports and cultural activities.
7. Regular interaction with industries to understand corporate culture and set standards for employability.
8. Need based training programs for needy students.
9. To motivate and support budging employers to set up the start up.
Role IQAC Members:
1. The quality policy of the Institute is framed and monitored periodically.
2. An action plan is to be prepared collectively by the Principal and the Heads of Departments for implementing the quality policy.
3. Random auditing of each program and of all cells to be conducted periodically.
Specific roles are assigned to various faculty members according to the act.
4. Committees are formed to take decisions, provision of budget and to review the implementation process.
5. Management encourages a healthy, participative and transparent environment needed for quality education.
6. Meetings are conducted for the review of action plan and major policy decisions.
7. Principal is authorized to form different cells for smooth working of the Institute to implement its quality policy and plans