Institute is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU) and follows the curriculum designed by Board of Studies of SPPU for various engineering programs. To achieve educational goals of an institute, institute abides to execute curriculum framework using required potential of resources.
Learning occurs most effectively when experts and students work together for a common product or goal, and are therefore motivated to assist one another. “Providing assistance” is the general definition of teaching; thus, joint productive activity maximizes teaching and learning.
Our academic approach refers to the “interactions between teachers, students, and the learning environment.” It also allows the students to explore their ideas and develop a deeper understanding in subject through constructive, participatory activities.
Various strategies have been adopted by our college for effective implementation of student centered learning that includes;
1) Prerequisite Tests to understand basic level of students, GAP Identification and corrective action.
2) More emphasize on use of small group, pair work and personality development;
3) Meaningful incorporation of teaching and learning materials in addition to the textbook;
4) Frequent opportunities for students to answer and expand upon responses to questions;
5) Helpful use of local terms and languages;
6) A positive attitude towards students and belief in their capacity to learn.
7) Promotion to Industry Institute Interaction.