Electrical Engineering Student's Association (EESA )
‘EESA’ a student’s initiative of Electrical Engineering department, the Students’ Association represents students in all matters affecting their interests. The association further helps the students to interact with themselves and give a good platform to their hidden talents.
|Sr. No.||Designation||Member Name|
|1||Executive President||Prof. A.P.Kinge|
|2||EESA Coordinator||Prof. A.T.Kalambe|
|3||General Secretary||Anant Ware|
|4||Vice President||Pranali Jadhav|
|5||Technical Secretary||Samadhan Patil|
|7||Wall Magzine||Shreya Deshpande|
|8||Cultural Secretary||Amar Rasane|
|9||Alumni Coordinator||Laxmikant Telke|
|10||BE Coordinator||Vinayak Mundhe|
EESA seeks to bring together individuals, and institutions and Govt. agencies & industries and Education to evolve and develop Engineering practices in India among the students. Apart from upgrading the professional skills of the students, EESA also aims to following:
• To organize seminars, presentations and project competitions for the students.
• To conduct guest lectures by industry people.
• To organize Industrial visits for students.
• To organize various workshop and personality development programmes for students.
The membership of the Association shall be open to the following:
• Students belonging to the Department of Electrical Engineering. (Students are all members having a Electrical Engineering roll number)
• Any other student with the approval of the executive
• The membership will be valid for a period of one year. The year begins from the month of July and ends on the last day of June of the following year.
• All members shall pay subscription at the rates as decided by the Executive Committee of the Association.
• The head of the department is the ex-officio President of the Association.
Inaugural Function of Students Association for Electrical Engineering, “EESA” was arranged on 29 August 2016. Motivational Speech by guest Mr.Agaskar Sir, followed by cultural activities.
2. Tree Plantation Drive:
Social awareness about tree plantation drive organized by EEsa, which was Initiated by Govt. of Maharashtra with the ambitious target of 2 crores trees on the July 1, 2016.