RULES & REGULATIONS
1. If a student while studying in the Institute is found indulging in anti-national activities contrary to the provisions of acts and laws enforced by the Government he/she will be liable to be expelled from the Institute without any notice.
2. Ragging in any form is banned. Acts of ragging will be considered as gross indiscipline and will be dealt with severely. If a student is involved in any kind of ragging, the student is liable for strict action as per Maharashtra anti ragging act 1999,which is in effect from 15th May 1999 A Student convicted of an offence under Section 4 and punished with imprisonment for a term shall be dismissed from the educational institution.
Student convicted of an offence under Section 4 and punished with imprisonment for a term of more than six months shall not be admitted in any other educational institution.
3. Without prejudice to the foregoing provisions, whenever any student complains of ragging to the Head or Manager of an educational institution, such Head or Manager shall inquire into or cause an inquiry to be made into the same forthwith and if the complaint is found true, shall suspend the student or students complained against for such periods as may be deemed necessary.
4. If any statements/information supplied by the student in connection with his/her admission is found to be false/incorrect at any time or knowingly withholds information in any document or materials submitted to the Institute is suspect to discipline his/her admission is canceled and he/she is expelled from the Institute and fees paid forfeited.
5. Student once admitted in the Institute has to follow dress code as well as other instructions issued from time to time.