Address By HOD
We, as a part of one of the best engineering colleges in Pune had an envision of a department (faculty, staff, and students) which is helping to define, make an impact on, and lead in the field of Electrical Engineering through its education. It is involved in providing quality education at undergraduate level. The Department organizes guest lectures, short term training program, workshop and seminar on various specialized field. This is an opportunity to meet eminent speaker and exchange ideas.
Electrical engineering is one of the core fields of engineering, so it is always Evergreen in terms of Scope and Job Prospects. Electrical Engineering is the heart of whole engineering discipline and therefore it scope will never fade even many years from now. Nowadays, we see Power Electronics is playing an important role in the implementation and control of Electrical Machines & Power System.
Head, Electrical Engineering Department
To be a source of globally competent electrical engineers for techno- economic development.
- To transform students into successful professionals by inculcating comprehensive knowledge of electrical engineering.
- To develop an intellectual environment through creativity, innovation, industry institute interaction and Technical events.
- To build entrepreneurial skills by promoting self-learning, leadership qualities and professional ethics.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO)
- Students will apply the knowledge to identify, formulate and solve problems of power generation, transmission, Distribution, protection and high voltage engineering systems under different operating conditions.
- Students will be able to implement the fundamentals of electrical measurements, electrical machines, and electronic circuits for design and control applications.
- Students will be able to prepare, simulate and analyze the mathematical model of physical electrical systems and analyze by using classical and modern tools.
- Students will be able to apply professional skills with effective communication to handle the project work and prepare engineering documents.
|Under Graduate (Electrical Engineering)
|M.E.(Electrical Power System)